How To Program a Genie 1024 Remote?
This is a quick and easy way to program a garage door remote to a genie 1024 garage door opener. In this case we are using a G1T Genie garage door remote. You may also use a universal remote.
Three Easy Steps To Program Your Remote To Your Opener.
Three Easy Steps To Program Your Remote To Your Opener
We will use a Genie Single Button G1T Remote and a Genie Model 1028 Garage Door Opener in today’s tutorial.
Watch our youtube videos!
- We will start by long-pressing the LEARN BUTTON of a garage door opener to clear its memory.
- Keep pressing until the light turns on, which means the antenna is open and ready to be programmed.
- Click on the remote button until programmed to the opener.
*Note that we have exact steps to follow if you have a universal remote.
What to do if programming your remote to the opener is not successful?
- If you cannot program your remote to your opener, you could have a faulty garage door mother board or bad remote. It might also be a bad battery in the remote
- If your opener is multi-function, it may also be programmed to control your garage’s lights or other features.
- If the garage door remote will work, but intermittently, that means the programming was still successful. A bad remote or circuit board might be a problem.
Or, in some cases, a frequency problem. Some LED lights emit a frequency that in some cases may interfere with the garage door remote frequency and cause your garage door remote to not work properly.
This is a quick and easy way to program a garage door remote to any Genie garage door opener of the following models:
- 1028, 1028H, 2028, 2028H (ReliaG®️ 650, ReliaG®️ 850)
- 1128, 1128B, 2128, 2128B (Pro Connected Series)
- 1035, 2036 (Chain Drive 500- Chain Drive 525)
- 2033, 3053 (Chain Glide Connect, SilentMax Connect, QuietLift Connect)
- 2035, 2055, 3035, 3055 (ChainDrive 550, Chain Drive 750, SilentMax®️ 550, StealthLift®️ 500, SilentMax®️ 750)
- 3020H, 3020H-B
- 3120H, 3120H-B (Pro Connected Series)
- 3022, 3024, 3042 (ChainMax™️ 1000, IntelliG®️ 1000, SilentMax®️ 1000)
- 4022, 4024, 4042 (ChainMax 1200, IntelliG®️ 1200, SilentMax®️ 1200)
- 4124, (Pro Connected Series)
- 7035, 7055 (StealthDrive®️ 750)
. In this case we are using a G1T Genie garage door remote. You may also use a universal remote, or any of the following remotes:
• LiftMaster 375UT, LiftMaster 380UT
• Chamberlain KLIK3U-SS, Chamberlain kilk1U, Chamberlain KLIK3U-BK
Step By Step instructions!!!
If you have any questions about programming your garage door remotes, please contact us today. We are happy to help with your garage door repair needs!